Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Thank You Letters

hursday, October 12, 2006
8:32:00 PM EDT

Thank You Letters


To: Georgene and the Angels

I give all thanks and praises to God for sending you my way. When I see all of you at my door, I was so surprised. Last night, I was just thinking of the things that I was going to get for my kids only if I had the money, but then there was a doorbell ringing and there you all were. I thank you for all the clothes, toys, food and accessories that you have sent my way. I really appreciate what you’ve done for me today. Thank you for making my Christmas and my children’s Christmas a bright one. May God bless you real good!

Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year!

Very Thankful!

Dear Georgene & Angels,

Thank you ever so much from the ______ family for providing us with the food & essentials that you sent for us to enjoy for the holidays. We are forever grateful for the donations as well as to know that their our caring and considerate people out there like you who helped a family in their desperate time of need during the holidays. You have made us very happy on this Christmas & given us a brighter outlook for our future.

May God bless you all & we just want you to know you are all on in our prayers. My husband & I would like to help others as you have helped us in our dire time of need & faith, so we pray we will be on our feet soon so we could help out also. Please call us & keep in touch so as when we eventually do get on our feet we would like to help a family as you have ours.

May God Bless You!

Love,

Dear An angels Touch

Hi! My name is ______. I wanted to thank all your angels for making X-mas so wonderful for my children. Their eyes were sparkling when they seen all the presents you gave us. I cried tears of happiness. I never seen my children so happy in their life. And for all I am thanking you for the clothes and baby stuff you all gave me. You all made this X-mas the most happiest X-mas ever in my life. Once again. Thank you all.

Love

P.S. My kids told me thank you and I said don’t thank me “thank the angels”. I will send a letter and picture when I have the baby.

Dear Angel’s Touch,

The ______ Family would like to send our gratitude to all of you who extended your loving hands to help those in need. Words cannot express how we are feeling right now. You all have really blessed us so. Tears of gratefulness, happiness and joy runs down our faces. We have never experience anything like this before, it really touch our heart and soul’s deep within. We are so grateful to have someone so loving and caring. We truly thank God for all that you all have done for us to make this a wonderful Christmas.

Sincerely,

P.S. Once again Thank you all so very much. May God’s blessing be upon you all forever.

WE LOVE YOU

Dear An Angels touch,

I would like to take a moment to thank all of God’s angels, for making Christmas possible for me and my family. I can’t explain the feeling I felt to see everyone helping in my time of need. Thank you It’s a good thing to know that when someone is in need there’s some one there to lend a helping hand. If there is anyway I can repay you please feel free to ask. If you need my helping hands anytime please ask. Thanks again to all the helpers at An Angels touch. May God bless you all.

Sincerely,

Dear Georgene and all of the Angels.

Just a recap; I am a chemist; or I should say, a chemist who has recently changed careers and is still in between, and waiting for that elusive first big break.

On Dec. 14th, I had an interview with ______________, and then again on Dec. 16th. I do believe that my ship has come in. All I am waiting for now is my criminal background check to come back, and then I can go in and take a drug screening test, and then sign my tax forms. I am praying that for Christmas I will have a new career!

I have been unemployed for the past 14 months, and I am financially taped. Without you, my children would not have Christmas this year. I’d like to thank you from all of the boys and myself for giving us Christmas; it means so much.

May you all have a wonderful and healthy Holiday Season!!!