Wednesday, October 1, 2008

More Thank You Letters





Friday, October 27, 20069:53:00 PM EDT

(All letters are copied as written.)

January 11, 2005

Jane Schmit, CSW

Licensed Clinical Social Worker

773/233-2487

Dear Georgene,

On behalf of the families I work with whom were the recipients of Angel’s Touch’s generous Christmas donations, I would like to say THANK YOU! Each donor can be assured that they played a major role in putting smiles on the faces of the children and their parents. For the families I work with, the financial stress inherent in caring for their children often limits their ability to provide Christmas gifts for them in a manner that they would be proud of. Their happiness begins with the relief on their faces when I mention the help they will received from Angel’s Touch.

Although I was not a witness to the opening of the gifts, I was privileged to see their joyful response when I was able to deliver the gifts. One of my mothers began to cry and say “Thank you, Santa Claus must be real!” Later she told me that her three year old son proclaimed the same realization on Christmas day. She further said, “This was the best Christmas her family has ever experienced!”

Another mother called me after you delivered their presents and was in tears. She said, “Wow, Jane, you told us that the kids were going to receive some presents, but I never guessed it would be like this! This is so wonderful. Please thank them for me and tell them that God will bless them!”

As a social worker, I remain in awe of your volunteer spirit. I understand the long hours behind each and every special delivery. Your work uplifts the spirits of each and every family member long after the holiday season ends!

Please thank your donors on my behalf! The hope they provide for my families is priceless! Until next year…

Happy New Year!

Jane Schmit, LCSW

Georgene and All other members of An Angel’s Touch,

Thank you so much, whe I spoke w/ Georgene about helping out w/ Christmas, I did not think it would be like that. My children wouldn’t of had much to open if it wasn’t for you. Pleople like you are few and far between. I said a prayer after you lfet that Sunday thanking God for Angel’s Touch and told him how lucky I am. My son asked me after you left “Mom, why are you crying.” I told him that they were tears of joy and Thankfulness. The camera you sent I will take pictures of the kids opening gifts and send a few to you. Thank you

Dear Friends,

Your kindness and warm smiles ment more to us than you will ever know. It really touches our hearts to feel the spirt of Chrismass is alive in you. You have made this a very special Chrismass, expecialy for the babies E….. and J….. J…’s fist and E….’s seconded. Because of you E…. and J…. have warm clothes for the winter and will even be able to go play in the snow. If fact all of us now have those basic needs that so many take for granted. Just think of your bright faces bring smile to our faces and joy to our hearts. We thank you so much and wish to send our love and gradatude to you all. This will always be a happy memorie and you will always have a place in our hearts.

Thank you.

Love

P.S.: Merry Chrismass, Happy New Year, and may it last the whole year.

Dearest Georgene & friends of Angel’s Touch,

Thank you for all you’ve done to help make Christmas brighter for our family this year. You have truly been angels for us.

Love

Georgene & An Angel’s Touch

A bit Thank you for your thoughtfulness to our family, during this Holiday Season. Your thoutfulness has really touch us deaply.

Thanks.

Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas & a Healthy New Year.

An Angel’s Touch,

I would like to take this time to thank everyone at An Angel’s Touch for all the gift that were give to our family for Christmas. My kids thank you as well. There eyes lit up like I’ve never seen before and I know when they open them they will light up even more.

I would also like to wish everyone a wonder full Christmas and a happy New Year. Thank you again for making this year even better for my kids.

Sincerely

Dear Georgene and Staff

I thank you all so very much for making our Chritmas beautiful. Me and Isaiah thank you for the gifts, food and clothes that was given to us. Its people like you all that make a diffrence in people lives like me. I pray that God bless each and every one of you and your families. Here’s a picture. We give to you a thanks from us to you.

Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year.

Dear Angel's Touch,

Thank you so much for making my son and me a Beautiful Christmas. We Both was so Happy And so Excited. Angel's Touch This bought Tears to my eyes because I was so Happy And Joyfull for my son and me. Thank You again.

May God Bless you Angel's Touch. And Keep on Blessing you in your Hearts. Because you are very good people And you have a very good Heart. And God Knows it. He's watching over you.

Thank you.

May God Bless You.

To All the Angels

You all have made this year something to remember. I was worried aobut dinner and the presents were a wonderful gift. We will be okay because of the generosity and care from all of youl I cried for a least an hour after you left. I was so over welmed by the fact that in this world complete strangers take the time to help one another when times are heard. I know we will be okay with God and the care of people like you. You are in our prayers today and always.

Merry Christmas and Thank you for the bottom of our hearts.