Thursday, January 17, 2013

Thank You Letters

(All letters typed as written)

Hi: Georgene
I would like to saying Thank you for all the Angel's Touch food, personal, Q..... toys and wife's personel thing also Food too. I am very happy to support us for angel's Touch. We will pray for all our family to support. Thank you so much for support us for Angel's Touch food. We love it to see many food, toys, and personal too. Thank you so much again. We are deaf parents. We have one daugher our family. My daughter's name is Q... She is two yrs old now. She is hearing girls.
Thank you so much.
M.W.


To Whom it May Concern,
I K.L.T. would like to thank everyone who blessed my children this Christmas. J. and J. enjoyed opening every gift. It put so much joy in my heart seeing my children gleaming with joy and excitement on Christmas Day. Each and everyone of you that donated presents or boxed and wrap gifts for families in need are an angel. To know that there are people still in the world who have REAL Christmas Spitit and know the REAL reason for the season is just so moving. Every outfit every toy that they recieved was like you knew my children personally because the thing that they recieved is something I myself would have chose for them. I just wanted to say thank you so much for blessing my family and to say continue to do great work.
Sincerly,
KLT


Dec. 26, 2012
Dear Angel Touch
Words can't express the Love & Joy you have shown me & My family during this holiday SEASON. May each & every erson that participates be showered with many Blessings & Good Health in the upcoming year. Thank You once again from the depths of my heart.
T. L. & Family


Dear Pat & Georgene & Angel's Touch,
Thank you so very much for letting me 'help' a bit with Angel's Touch this year. It's what everyone should do. Secondly, thank you for all of the food we've received as well as the generous gift certificates. All will be used! It's incredible - the amount of people/organizations you help every year. God is so blessing you for blessing others. I always wondered what Angels looked like - and then I saw you two (& your multitudes.) The only difference is you don't have big wings. You have big hearts.
Love You All!!
C.D. & Kids
Thank you again.


Smile God Loves You
01-09-2013
Dear Ms. Geeorgena,
Thank you so much for Helping me And my Family
My Grand Kid's Love there giFts
they where so happy.
     And I wanted to tell You God Bless you And your Family. I Love You guys
That is so wonderful for you guys are doing to help people
Time's is so had
     I had to write you And let You Know the Great Job you are doing. I am so ThankFul And bless For you guys
Tell everyone I said Thank You
     And Ms. Georgeng Thank For Calling me to check to see Where everything okay for Christmas
the gifts we got.
     Thank you again
     If anything you need please fill free to ask's me
You have been A blessing to come and my Family


12/27/12
To An Angel's Touch
     Let me again give Thanks to my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ for your ministry. I just had to write a second letter of gratitude and appreciation for your blessing upon me and my family. Had God not used you all here how my Christmas would have been. I would have borrow $200 from my best from my best friend and give my two daughter a $100 each and our tradition P.J., with ox tails on the menu, which by the way stayed in the menu.
     Here is why I really had to write again, cause when me and my daughters open our gifts at mid-night every item we open defined or character and personilty as well as my grandchildren, I didn't notice their's early on Christmas eve when they were opening their gifts. Its as if we were in the store with you all picking it out ourselves. I call this my Miracle Christmas. I see it every year on TV how people like you all bless families in need never though it could happen to me.
      God is an awesome and Wonderful God I will serve Him until eternity and continue prayer will be that He continue to bless An Angel Touch so you can continue to bless other as you have bless me and my family.
     Georgene thank everybody that made this possible for us Give them all great big hug for me! Love you all.
God Bless



12/17/12


I would like to Thank all of you for all you have done for the girls as well as myself  You all are truly angels and I hold you close to my heart. May God's Favor be upon all of your lives as you have blessed so many with your generorsity.

Thank you so much
D.R.